Monday, May 7, 2012

Float Is Upon Us!

As of this morning, my very first novel "Float" became available as an e-book in the Amazon Kindle store and the Barnes & Noble Nook store. Which means you can read it.

Now.

And if you don't have a Kindle or a Nook, each website has reading app downloads for free, if you are one of the many who own an iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Windows Phone, Mac or PC.

But now, dare I call myself... an author? *gasp* Maybe my book isn't in print, maybe it's not through one of the so-called "Big Six" publishing companies, maybe I don't have endorsements from J.K. Rowling or J.D. Salinger or R.L. Stine or LL Cool J...

But my book - a composition of thoughts and words from my mind - is available for the world to read, whether they choose to read it or not. I guess I could call myself an author. Won't you make me the happiest author on Earth, and be my reader?

I wish I had more to say on the subject, but this post is of the "HURRAY!" variety. Also, I updated some of this blog's settings, so that you don't have to be a member on Blogger/Blogspot to post comments. I look forward to some feedback.












Why are you still reading this? Clyde and his friends are waiting...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your creative milestone, and for entering the uncharted waters on the high seas of the interwebs with this here blog.

    Once "Float" has sold millions of copies and your previously unreleased back catalog is being auctioned to the highest bidding publisher I will be demanding royalties for my three pages of work on "The Prophecy".

    Until that moment of friendship destroying money seizing I will be content to end this with a proud:

    FIRST!

    Welcome to the internet.

    ReplyDelete