Sunday, April 29, 2012

Float Is Coming Soon!

For everyone who doesn't care, I have just submitted my first novel Float to an eBook formatting service, and should be ready in a week or so. And once it is, it will only be a short matter of time before you can get your greedy little hands on a digital copy of Clyde's adventures in Paranormal Music. Is anyone else as excited as I am? The journey has taken a little over a year, and it's been a real "Non-Stop Action Thrill Ride!!!" (Roger Ebert, 2011) (not really)

I hope I can reach enough readers to make it a success. It has only been read by a handful of friends and family, but so far the reviews have been positive. Then again, if it sucked would anyone have the brass Huevos Rancheros to tell me? If my writing leaves an unsavory aftertaste on your literary palate, please tell me. It's the only way to save the world from all the horrible books I plan to write.

But for those who will enjoy it, get your Kindles, Nooks, tablets or smartphones warmed up for the downloading of Float. And while you do, simultaneously bring up your phone's address book, for all the friends you will be raving to about this.

Ready Thyselves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment